Monday, July 25, 2011

Flying car? Wacky or fatal?





São Paulo - Brazil. Playboy driving at 150km/h kills instantly a 28 yrs old female lawyer.


His thoughts: 


"I was not drunk...I had one glass of wine". (that is exactly why he refused to take the test)
"I was running away from a robbery" (a supposed car following him, where?)
"I did not reach 150km/h!" (boo hoo, the Porsche is not that fast... buy a Ferrari next time and reach 200km/h to kill other people!)
"It was in God's plan for her to die that day!" (WTF man, are you the messenger????)."


Facts: he took the risk to kill ANYONE by driving at 150km/h in a neighborhood where the speed limit is very low.  He took the risk to get involved in a car accident by driving drunk. He made her car fly 50cm off the pavement and crash, killing her!!
He did not run away from the crime scene, like many others, BECAUSE HIS CAR GOT COMPLETELY SMASHED!
He is just another Brazilian nouveau riche who made an easy fortune in a very short time, and thinks money can buy him out of this. And it will, believe me!!!!
Now I ask you the questions: 
Where was the mighty God when this fucker got out of HIS car alive???
Where was God in the video - if according to him it was God's will... Well, we see only you my friend in that video!!!


I leave my sincere thoughts for her family.
Justice? A 300,000 fine and he was out to party...


Braziiiiiilllll where the rich can party till someone flies!









2 comments:

  1. ele não queria correr, nem sabia que porshes são carros velozes, Tadinho.

    ReplyDelete